Plainville to Kingston
Upgrades & Multiplexes
Cosigned with MA 123 in Easton.
Brief multiplex with MA 18 in East Bridgewater.
In 1930, 106 went from Five Corners in Easton (the modern intersection of 106 and MA 123) east to Kingston along what appears to be the same route as it does now. The extension west to Plainville occurred by 1933.
[flickr-gallery mode=”search” tags=”MA 106″ user_id=”80252055@N02″]